The Aim of ICM
The Institute for Christian Ministry (ICM) is the training arm for TRAC which started in March 2008 aims to consolidate the strategic training needs of the TRAC churches especially in the areas of spiritual formation, leadership development and practical skills for ministry.
The Emphasis of ICM - Spiritual Formation and Leadership Development
The emphasis of ICM's curriculum is in the area of intentional spiritual formation in the life of the leader. Therefore, all planned courses have been and are focusing on building up the body of Christ in the areas of spiritual formation and leadership.
- ICM seeks to offer courses that are integrated, relevant and practical to the needs of the local churches and the conference.
- ICM believes that it is an avenue that can be used ‘to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the Body of Christ may be built up until we reach the unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.’ (Eph 14:12-14)
Partnership in Ministry
As a partner in ministry, ICM continues to work with local TRAC churches in, but not limited to, the following:
- Quiet & Contemplative Retreats
- Conversation on Spiritual Formation
- Movie Retreats
- Discovering the Gift of Your Personality (MBTI)
- Training in Spiritual Formation & Spiritual Practices
- Leadership Development
- Staff Development
Feel free to contact us if you wish to explore an area of training related to spiritual formation and leadership for a specific group or your local church.